Beauty Blogger takes facial as a special treatment but the result was horrifying
Salon facials don’t always turn out hunky dory. There are many who have experienced the worst kind of allergies as a result of salon treatments all because the chemicals didn’t agree with them. That is exactly what happened to a Singaporean beauty blogger Julie who goes by her screen name Bun Bun.
The beauty blogger’s acne allergy became so bad after she treated herself to a salon facial that she even started wearing a mask.
1 Her facial resulted in a nightmare
Beauty blogger Bun Bun, famous for sharing her own experiences, decided to treat herself to a salon facial. Instead it turned out to be her worst nightmare. The treatment resulted in a reaction with her skin causing her to gradually break out in acne.
Julie claimed she never had flawless skin but her appearance changed drastically after the facial. The very next day, she noticed a few pimples on her forehead. By night it had become worse.