Mom places Son in Shopping Cart while shopping but she never expected this to happen
When it concerns children especially babies, you can’t afford to be lax with their health and need to take every precaution possible to prevent then contracting an infection or disease. When you’re outdoors with your child, this is the time you need to be especially careful because even places like a shopping cart contains germs bad for your child.
Vivienne Wardrop from Australia found out the hard way where it took only a short trip to the grocery store for something really unfortunate to happen concerning her 10 month old son. This mom placed her son in a shopping cart while purchasing groceries and within 24 hours he was in hospital.
1 The child fell sick just 24 hours after she had visited the grocery store
Vivienne had taken her 10 month old son Logan to the grocery store. While shopping she casually placed him in a shopping cart but then things took a turn for the worse. Within 24 hours, the little boy took seriously ill and had to be rushed to the hospital.
The boy actually contracted meningitis which is an acute infection of the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. After making investigations, doctors zeroed in on the shopping cart from where he could have contracted an infection. It was a heartbreaking incident no doubt after which Vivienne is warning others to sanitize grocery carts before placing their children in them.